Revision and Refund Policy
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to request a refund for our services rendered to you, we will be happy to refund the amount (partial or fully) if either of the below-mentioned criteria is satisfied:
- If you have been charged extra for a single assignment, don't be reluctant to contact us and forward the receipts via mail or on a live chatbox. We shall refund the amount in full within seven to ten business days.
- If you decide to terminate your order before the writer has commenced working on it, you can book another assignment of a similar value. If the writer has initiated working on the assignment, you would have to continue with the same order, or we shall charge you on prorate basis, and the rest shall be refunded based on the number of person-hours worked or words written.
- Although you will certainly not get a failing grade while referring to our model paper, we will refund 50% of the amount in your wallet if you get a failing grade. Nevertheless, the refund shall only be processed when a failure grade report is submitted via email or on a live chatbox.
- We allocate your assignment to the most fitting writer; however, in an unusual possibility that the proper writer is not accessible or is engaged in writing another assignment. In such a scenario, either we can reimburse the entire sum of money given to us, or an additional assignment of comparable value can be charged.
Please also note the below:
- All the assignments are checked through numerous plagiarism-finding tools before being dispatched to you. However, suppose you think that specific contents contain plagiarism, in that case, we will amend the assignment and put together the required iterations only twice per assignment to clear out any plagiarized content as pointed out by you free of cost; no refunds shall be processed in such scenarios.
- We endeavor to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction and allow modification based on initial guidelines and instructions until we meet them. However, revisions can only be requested within fifteen days of the initial submitted assignment. We are not liable to consider any alteration after fifteen days from the first assignment dispatch date and time. Also, no refund shall be processed in such a scenario.